Monday, February 4, 2008

Feb 4, 2008

I have decided to give the blog thing a try. I'm guessing it won’t last long, but Im going to give it a fair shot. I'm not looking for it to be interesting or anything, I'm mostly just wanting something I can look back and remember the little things. I have been tossing the idea around for a while.

So for anybody who might actually read this and doesn’t know me, here is my life in a nutshell. My name Is Jamie Jennings I live in West Valley city UT, I have been married for 7 years we have one little girl name Madison with another on the way in May. Madison will be 3 this month. I work for Zions Bank, my husband Trever works for Chevron.

Yesterday was the Super bowl. I wasn’t exactly thrilled with either the Patriots or Giants. Only because Tom Brady has an enormous ego and Eli Manning is a big cry baby. I was glad it turned out to be a good game, and not a blow out. Giants won 17-14. I got $25 of my $50 in gambling back. I ate Grandma Montano’s chili Verde early enough I wasn’t up all night with heartburn. All in all a good Super Bowl Sunday, but I am going to miss the Sunday games.

Saturday night we were at my friend Kristin’s house for UFC 81 and Shawn (her husband) birthday. Another girl there had her baby, and Madison asked her if the baby came out of her belly which she responded with “yes”, Maddy proceeded to ask her is she had to squeeze the baby out. It was pretty funny. She cracks me up sometimes. She is pretty excited for the baby, but we will see how she is once the baby comes home and doesn’t leave. Speaking of the baby, we still have not come up with a name. Our top runners right now are Isabella (or just Bella) and Kennedy. I like Ava, but Trever is not so sure about that name. Im sick of looking through the baby books, so Im guessing we will choose one of these.

No comments: