Monday, May 11, 2009

First Camping Trip

Maddy going for ride on the Rhino

We took our new trailer out for the first time this weekend to Skull Valley! It all went very smooth, and it was very nice having the bathtub to wash the kids after a long day in the dirt, and being covered in sunblock and bug spray! We took our neighbor Kylie, and then Kristin and Shawn & boys, Torrey, Amanda, Gavin & baby Mayrn, and Randy (guy Trever works with) and his family all met us up there. Worked out nice, every kid had somebody their own age. There were lots of 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, a Rhino and even Dante's 3 wheeler! Other then the bugs, it was alot of fun. Nice to get away, and I'm so glad its finally warm enough to go camping! We did learn Kennedy has allergies, poor girl had a rough couple hours. And I came to the conculsion I dont react well to bug bites. I have well over fifty, and they are huge. My poor scalp is covered. From now on Im eating a bottle of garlic pills before I go camping, nobody will want to sit by me but at least the bugs will stay away (I hope!)

Roasting Marshmallows with Reese peanut butter cups, yummy!
Kennedy kept escaping, good thing there was alot of open space
Going for a ride on the Rhino
Get off my bike!!

No comments: