Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sunvalley

I finally made it back up to Sunvalley, I really love it there. My mom, Paul and family, and our family all went up and rented a condo. We all had a great time, it was nice to be back up there. Although bitter sweet there was always the feeling someone was missing, Sunvalley was my dads favorite place. The only place he would go and actually relax, even though he was always there on business.

We stopped at the Mammoth caves on the way up, pretty lame but hey had to find out for myself.
This was taken on the top of Baldy Mountain. They wouldn't let Kennedy ride the ski lift up with us. Trever proposed to me on that same ski lift, we tried sharing the fun news with Maddy but she was more interested that there were bras hanging in the trees on the way up!
The 4 kiddos after a night of swimming. The pool was heated to 90 degrees and since it rained alot of the time it was nice to still be able to swim and be warm



No comments: