Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Parties

We had so many Christmas parties this year. Always staying busy. We started out with the Mortensen family party at the WV fitness center. It was a good time, same as always nothing much different. Maddy really liked her glow gift, as did mom and dad once we got playing with it :)
Maddy, Kenna, and Nya

The day I get them both looking at the camera will be a great day
Maddy's preschool had a performance, it was very cute. As they were getting ready the teacher started saying all eyes on me so we can start, and Maddy blurts out "Just start the music so we can sing" the crowd busted out laughing. Her teacher always tells me how much she loves Maddy and her cute personality.. I asked her after wards if she still thought she was cute... she still loves her! Wow could she be surrounded by more boys?? Back off!!

Awaiting Santa's arrival
Our friends the Silvers were kind enough to invite the kids to a Santa party they host. Its mostly all boys that Cody and Eric invite so Maddy had to adapt, she had a great time. Kennedy and Riley tortured all of them up to the time Santa arrived. All the kids were way excited. This was the second time Maddy has seen Santa, the first time at the mall she told him she wanted a "hello kitty gum ball machine" and this time she told him she wanted a jewelry box. Luckily I had both already, we had a happy girl on Christmas morning. This is when I realized Kennedy didn't want much to do with Santa. She would stand by him, but not sit on his lap. I think her little pig tails were in every bodies pictures because she wouldn't leave his side, but sitting on his lap was a NO.

We had our adult party at Mikes. I'm pretty sure not much needs to be said about the night, other then the electrical fire we had during our dance off. Nobody seemed to worried, we all just kept dancing.
I love this picute!
My moms family party was at my Uncle Phil s house. Santa and Mrs Claus visited this party. Maddy, Jack and Eli were very excited when they showed up, and really Kennedy was too. She just wasn't going to sit on his lap. Again, I think her head was in everybody else's picture.
cute family pic
Really?? Nobody could look at the camera? My mom with all her grand kids-Dylan@5 weeks old

1 comment:

Paul Mayne said...

In every photo I took, Mrs. Clause is looking away. I even noticed this while taking the photos, she had this aversion to looking at the camera. Weirdo.