Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Triathlon complete


I finished!! And not last!
I did it and finished!! Time was an issue, seems we have something every weekend so I finally decided to do the Lunatic Triathlon in Price since we would be near there for a family reunion. It didn’t start until 10pm, which I was a bit nervous about. Then when I got there I found out they switched the order from swim, bike, run to run, bike swim UGG I hate running and now I have to do it first?!?! But all went well; I did the run in 30 minute, less than 10 minute miles pretty fast for me. My official time was 1 hour 22 minutes. It was nice to have a cheering squad, Trever, my mother in law Jan, sister in law Deana, nephew Kolin. And friends Mike and Becky drove down from SLC just to cheer me on, I really have great family and friends. I had a great time; I think I will try for another one… maybe.

Starting the swim, the last leg


Starting, they switched the routine at the last minute so the run was first

No comments: