Monday, July 26, 2010

Double Boogie open


This is always a fun weekend! This year our friends Mike and Becky joined us as our tournament partners, and camped with us for 3 nights. Friday we woke up and hit 9 holes before heading to the pool. Trever and Mike continued with another 18 holes, in 103 degree weather 27 holes is way too much! The pool was fun, but it was still so hot. Saturday our tournament didn't start until 2, wow talk about hot! It was nice to have a few people driving around cooling us off with water guns, I think I dumped at least 5 waters on myself. We actually golfed pretty good, and Becky did a great job on the small putter hole. Maddy got to ride with us while we played a few holes, but she wanted to head back to do arts and crafts with Aunt Malinda. Great weekend, but defiantly hot.
This was my third golf tournament of the year. I played in the unified police tournament, my moms fundraiser and this one.


So many deer on this course

Its nice to be camping right on the course for when those cold beverages are calling your name

No comments: