Monday, July 11, 2011

Tasha graduates!!

Did we think it would happen? I sure have my up and downs with this girl. But I love her like a daughter and would not expect anything less then graduating high school. And I reminded her every.single.day. I know there were several mornings she was cursing my name, but it was all in love. She did it, and with a pharmacy tech license to pave new opportunity.
Little Miss Tasha came into our lives a few months after we moved into our new house. She was so smart and full of enthusiasm, I'm sure that's why we fell in love with her. She was 11, I believe. She quickly became part of our family. I hope to see all the hopes and dreams she had at 11 years old come true. My girls view her as a sister and I hope that never changes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez. I must be extremely emotional, because this made me cry! I love you Jamie! You guys are my second family and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you guys!