Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sailboat ride on the Great Salt Lake

What a wonderful, neat, cool experience! I am always watching the citydeals, or KSL deals ect and came across one for a 2 hour sailboat ride on the Great Salt Lake. I had never been on the lake, nor had the girls so I bought it. Trever, BJ, Barb, girls and I went on the ride. Captain J.R. gave us the best experience he could considering there was little to no wind. But it was still so neat, very pretty out there. We all learned so much about the lake. The girls actually really enjoyed the ride as well, and they even got to drive the boat. After we headed over to the big rock I have seen many of times driving along I80 but had never stopped at the rock. Amazing rock, so disappointing that so many people have graffiti the area so bad. Maddy floated in the lake. The rest of the family got it in, but not in enough to float. But enough we all had saltie legs. After we headed over to Seven Peaks (Raging Waters, which is what it will always be in my mind). Fun day

No comments: