Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BASEMENT COMPLETE


Even as I type these words, I cant believe the basement is finally done. It seems like a lifetime ago, we started it. We had our first party on Saturday using the new found space in our house for my birthday, it held alot of people very comfortably. There was room for the poker table, people playing foos ball, people chillin on the couches, and those who choose to stand and chat in the kitchen area, and everybody had own personal space. It was a very trying 9 months (specially with me being pregnant for 6 of those months), but I'm so happy we kept going forward and got it done! We had been swimming the day I took the pictures and didn't realize until after there were water spots on the lens. Ill post a better picture later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AND it looks wonderful I might add!! Mission accomplished. Now what's your next project?