Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lagoon!


This past weekend we took our second trip to Lagoon of the season. The first time was in June, we went with my brother and his family. Saturday, we traded Kennedy for my neighbor Kylie who is 8. Of course Maddy was fearless, wanting to ride all the rides. She was pretty bummed she couldn’t ride the “big kid” rides, but she sure loved the ones she could ride. We rode Tidal Wave 4 times. The girls got their picture taken in Pioneer Village, I told Maddy to give a “mad” look. Im think we need to get her into acting, what a look J. Ice cream followed the pictures, and then it was back to the rides. It was a hot 102 degrees, but I think it actually kept people home as the lines were pretty short. The kid rides had no lines, I walked right on the roller coaster, and we only waited about 15 minutes for Rattlesnake rapids. All in all, it was a very fun day.

Trever’s Grandpa Jennings died last week, so we headed down to Price on Tuesday for the funeral. It was a very nice memorial. We left at 5am to get down there in time, what a long day. But I was glad we made it down there for his grandma.

No comments: