Thursday, March 5, 2009

10 Months old!!




Kennedy is 10 months old today. It's kinda funny, our good friends Torrey and Amanda had their baby girl today making Kennedy and miss baby(not named yet) exactly 10 months apart. Their other child, Gavin, Maddy and he are one day off of being exactly 8 months apart. Weird how things like that work out. And to sidetrack, my friend Kristin and I somehow ended up pregnant together, then had close due dates, then I ended up having Kennedy on her due date, and she had Linkin on my due date.. 8 days apart. Weird...
Kennedy is a pretty happy baby, 96% of the time is he all smiles and giggles. She weighs in at 22 lbs. She is so ready to walk, people have bets on when its going to happen. She can stand for about a minute, she walks along couches, and even from couch to couch, but she still doesn't have the greatest balance. She is learning to lean in a direction to keep from falling, so I think she will be walking pretty soon. Maddy's room is her favorite place to be. When she disappears, I always know I will find her in Maddy's room.
I'm not sure if all babies go through this and I just got way lucky with Maddy, but Kennedy decided while ago she didn't want to sleep unless I was with her. That made for some sleepless nights. It only lasted a few nights, thank the lords. Knock on wood, she is back to sleeping through the night.
She has weird skin "rash" on her neck that appeared about 6 months ago. It has changed colors from pale to a pale brown, so I asked the doc about it at Maddy's check up. He checked all his books and couldn't find anything it might be, so has refereed me a dermatologist. She has an appointment next week, I know its nothing but better safe then sorry.. right.
Overall Kennedy is a very good happy baby. She enjoys being around people, even when shes grumpy if you smile or giggle at her she will stop crying (if only for a second) and smile back. I'm so blessed to have a second happy baby. I'm not forgetting paybacks for teenage years though :)
Congrats to Torrey and Amanda! Cant wait to meet Miss Ferg tomorrow
Happy 10 months! I love you Kennedy!

No comments: