Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Trailer


Well we did it, bought a brand spankin' new trailer! I cant believe Trever talked me into it. I have told him for well over a year now, if he wanted a new trailer he had better show me the cash because I wasn't financing a new trailer! So we meet way on my side, and I agreed to finance some of it with a plan to have it paid off.. very soon. We got a brand new 2008 27 foot hideout. It has the queen "master" bedroom which is completely blocked off with a wall from the rest of the trailer, all but unheard of in this typ/length of trailer. There is a couch which we wanted, and a triple bunk for the girls. We will never really outgrow the trailer, as there is enough beds for us, and any friends the girls may want to bring in the future we know that is coming soon. Maddy's friend next door has already named dibs on the top bunk. We picked it out at the RV show which we did not take Maddy too, so when we brought home the pamphlet on the trailer and showed her she was pretty excited. Well at her b-day party somebody said "Maddy I heard you getting a new trailer" she said "Yeah I am, but its only in a book we don't really have it". She was very excited when we actually got to bring it home. I can not wait until summer, I need to see the sun and go camping. Hopefully we will make it out Easter weekend as usual. Usually we go to Sand dunes, but with the so many kiddos in the group now Sand dunes just isn't the safest place so we will probably head somewhere else. Cold or not, I need to go camping!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is sweet! Congrats!!