Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend



This past weekend was great! On Friday Trever and I went on a much overdue date. He took me to Hale theater to see Treasure Island, then went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. Then Saturday was all about me! Trever had to go down to Elmo to help his mother with an estate auction (I am now the owner of a sheep trough) , he suggested just he and the girls go so I could have a day to myself. What a great day it was. I laid around, got a pedicure, did some shopping, ate Chinese food, took a nap. It was a nice day, but by about 5 I was missing my family. They returned around 8, and we still had to make appearances at 2 BBQ's. Sunday, Trever went golfing and the girls and I played around the house. Then in the afternoon we dropped Kennedy off to my mom, and took Maddy out fishing on the boat. The weather took a turn for the worse on the way out, so we wernt really able to fish but Maddy at least got a couple laps around the lake in the boat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! I love nice, quiet weekends.