Sunday, August 16, 2009

Elmo Days

Kennedy, my niece Kaysha and nephew Kyson

Elmo days fell on the weekend of July 24th this year, so that is where we spent the holiday. We left at 7am Friday morning, I was so excited to see my girls. I had missed them so much! As always, we went to the wave pool when we got there, fun as always. Trever's family was not in charge of the festivities this year was a lot more relaxed. Maddy rode a sheep, only lasted about 2 seconds. That girl isnt scared to do anything, shes always having fun but sure makes my heart stop sometimes. The whole family went to the town dance, Trever knocked over Kennedy while doing the ChaCha! It was pretty funny, Tyler, Dave and Trev were really getting into it. Kylie got to be in the parade with the other kids, her first parade ever. After all the games and tie dying shirts we headed out to the desert. This was the first year we took Maddy to the top of the maze, she liked it but was a little more scared then I thought she would be. I was OK with that, some of the gaps are very far apart. Kylie shot a gun for ths first time, Maddy didnt seem to interested and I was OK with that for this year. Then ended the desert trip with some four wheeling.

All of us dancing at the town dance
Waiting for the parade to start
four wheeling

No comments: