Monday, January 4, 2010

Bring on 2010





2009 was a great year, but I'm ready for 2010 and hoping it will be a great year. We brought in the new year with Kristin and Shawn and all the kiddos (including Tasha and Kylie). We all (even Shawn) danced all night, listened to great music and watched the countdown yelling 3 2 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR. Then it was straight to bed, Trever had to be up in 4 short hours to go to work. Maddy was having an emotional night, so she opted to go to bed before midnight.
Im hoping in 2010
* lose some weight.. don't I say this every year?? Maybe this will be the actual year it happens
*have a weekly meal plan done ahead of time. I have already started this and its going well. Its so much easier to know what will be for dinner, and have all the ingredients ready to go.
*Exercise at least 3-5 times a week. I did buy the elliptical so I will put it to use. Not only will this help with goal #1 but just help to be healthier.
*help Maddy with her chore chart. Shes really good about doing the chores, its me who slacks on keeping track
*read with Maddy 20 minutes EVERY night. I do this often, but we seem to be slipping away. She is reading so well, I need to keep working with her, specially while she still really enjoys learning. She wrote me a note at church on Xmas eve that said "mom I love you veri much Maddy" and didn't even ask how to spell anything. So cute

That's a good list for now, right?!?

No comments: