Friday, November 12, 2010

Catch up

I have alot to catch up. Amusing as it may seem to others I just noticed the last post "art" and realized a "art Jr." will follow.



Kennedy has been a naughty little girl with pens and crayons, but this one was bad. I took me hours to get the pen off. I had to scrub tiny marks with hand sanitizer, then let that spot dry to make sure the ink had not bled. It took several hours over several days.

Here are some actives we have doneover the last month.

Making brownies for daddy while hes at work

Pumpkin patch



loading the pumpkins


and final step.. decorating the pumpkins. We also went to Wheeler farm another day but I forgot my camera. Also forgot the camera when we went to Gardiner Village. Maddy went with Grandma Barb and told Trever and I we just had to see all the witches so the family went. The witches are pretty neat.

Maddy's favorite night time activity, Kennedy and I just recently were invited to join. It was a Maddy-Daddy activity for the last few years.

Dunking Oreo's in milk


Playing at the park. Kennedy is pretty strong she can hand on a long time



Trip to Hollywood connection. First time the girls played miniature golf



Sledding at West ridge golf course

Maddy loves sledding

Kennedy not so much. This about sums up her feelings on being cold

No comments: