Friday, July 11, 2008

Kennedy turns 2 months old!


Today we had Kennedy's 2 month check up. She weighed in at 12 lbs. 4 oz and 23 inches long. Doc says she is doing great, and has remarkable neck control. I was convinced she would be way over weight since all she does is eat. It seems like I'm feeding her nonstop. But her weight is right where it should be. He was a little taken back when I mentioned she goes extremly pale when she sleeps. But said to just keep a watchful eye, so that is what I will do.
I took Maddy bowling last night, she had a blast and it got me out of the house. Trever is on 10 straight grave yard shifts, so we are not getting much time with him. What little time we did have together today we painted closet doors. But hey it was bonding time :) Cant wait until this basement is complete.

No comments: