Wednesday, October 22, 2008

La Caille

Friday night my mother treated Trever, Paul, Jana, and I do a great dinner at La Caille for our anniverserys. It's one of those places you always hear about but have never been. Well I finally got to go. It is such a beautiful place, the atmosphere is fantastic. The food was tasty, the service was great. Overall a fun experience everyone needs to have at least once. It was worth staying married to Trever for 8 years just to get the experience of La Caille. Love you babe, and Thank you mom!
Oh, by the way the flavored coffee they offer you at the end is $16 for a wine glass full. I was shocked, although I guess I shouldnt have been! Even though it tasted horrible, its the best cup of coffee I have ever had mom!

1 comment:

Paul Mayne said...

"I thought the drinks were free!?" ;)