Monday, December 15, 2008

Dress


I'm not sure why I bought Kennedy a pretty little Christmas dress, but since I had it I was going to put it on her. So for Trever's family Christmas party she was going to wear the dress. When I start putting it on her I notice its not going over her arms very well, yup her arms were to chubby for the dress. Then as we were leaving I asked Trever to put the shoes on her, I come into the room and there are rolls hanging over the shoes. Her feet were too chubby for the shoes. There was no way those shoes were getting on her foot. She wore the dress for a few short minutes, and was back to what she likes best.... being naked.
Couple weeks ago she started smiling every time I show her a camera. Its so funny, she will be crying and if I get out the camera she will instantly smile. We will see how long that lasts, I have to bribe Maddy to get a smile.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For her dress not fitting she sure looks cute!!

Mrs. Ferguson said...

I like the tongue hanging out. That is ADORABLE!!!