Friday, December 26, 2008

Snow, Snow GO AWAY




Will the snow ever stop!!????!! We have had so much snow in the last couple days. Brings a whole new meaning to a "White Christmas". Christmas we got about 6 inches or so, but mostly just alot of drift snow. Our front door had 3 inches on the door, it was too heavy to open. I guess that was not enough, today we have gotten well over a foot. Im snowed in as I write this. There is no way I could make it out of our circle. And we wont see a plow for at least another week or so. We are the forgotten neighborhood. Trever barley made it out in 4 wheel drive to make it to work. The snow on my grass from shoveling is well taller then me. The dogs couldnt make it outside this morning the snow was so deep. We had to shovel them a path, and they are big boys! Im so ready for sunny WARM days!!!

No comments: