Monday, December 1, 2008

Update

We haven't really been up to much lately. Trever has been working alot. I am going to start working only Tuesdays and Thursdays starting in January. That will give me the time I need with my girls, but also get me out of the house so I keep my sanity.
Maddy is still working on her reading, today we are working on a_e, trying to explain to her that the e makes the a say a not make the sound of a, but also makes the e silent.... well this one may take us a few days. her favorite car game is playing the spelling game. She spells a word and I have to tell her what it is, and then I spell a word and she tells me what the word is. But she does the same words every time, Eli, Gavin, Dog, bed, mark and now Bolt. Oh yeah, we were at Nya's (my nieces daughter) birthday party and I told her is she could spell Bolt we would go see it.. sure enough she figured out how to spell it all by herself. At first she said B A L T, but then realized she sounded it wrong and corrected herself with no help.
Thanksgiving was a nice day, other then very busy. We started out at Ty and Sara's for breakfast, I'm still not sure how Trever talked me into going. But it was tasty. Then we went home and put up the tree and Christmas decorations. Then we stopped by Granny's house to say hello, then it was off to my moms for a wonderful dinner. Dinner was very tasty, and after my mom, Jana, Trever, Kathy, and I played Tripoly. I'm proud to say I am a couple dollars richer! And congratulations Jana, you now know your straight flush was a playable hand :)
Kennedy is rolling everywhere to get to her destination. She will be 7 months old this week, time just flies by. We did make it to Madagascar 2, and then Bolt yesterday. Luckily Kennedy slept through the whole thing since it was just the girls and I. The 3D was pretty neat, made me jump a few times. I cant remember the last 3D film I saw in the theater, and well Trever dated himself by announcing Jaws was the last 3D film he had seen in the theater. Brandy and I went out with the crazies on Black Friday, but it actually wasn't all that busy and I still got some great deals. Trever will be 34 this week, and has to work on this birthday so not doing anything fun. Getting old is no fun :) Kennedy has some lung/chest congestion so I'm off to take her to the doctor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maddy is such a little smarty!