Monday, December 22, 2008

Suzie Snowflake



Maddy started dance this year. She is one of the youngest in the class, but she has alot of fun. She takes it through Becky's school of dance, which has been around forever. She had her first dance recital a few days ago. They did a dance to Suzy Snowflake. We arrived at the time I was told, and was then told to leave her in the room and go sit down. I was thinking there is now way they can keep track of all those girls, but what do I know they have been doing this a long time. So I went and sat down. 19 preformaces later out came the Suzy Snowflakes. As Trever, Tyler, Sara, Grandma Mayne, Grandma and Grandpa Bill, and Granny all sat trying to figure out which one was Maddy. Then the lights come on, and no Maddy. So of course I assume the worst, she got out of the room and some weirdo took her. I go running to the room I had left her, and there she sat playing with stickers. I said Maddy why didnt you go dance, and she tells me the lady told me I couldnt. Well come to find out, there was another troup of girls in similar costumes. She was sitting near them coloring. It was not her teacher that gathered them to walk them down to the stage, so when Maddy jumped up to go with them the lady thought she was with the other troup and made her stay. Her teacher had her class preform twice so Maddy go to go up on stage with her class. She did a great job, and had alot of fun. After the preformace when I went to get her, she kept saying "did you see me up on that big stage". Our little lost snowflake princess

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! My niece started taking dance too and she loves it.