Monday, December 22, 2008


Last week I had one of those days where nothing seems to go my way, and it started early. Trever and the girls were out Christmas shopping, I needed by work badge so he brought it to me and I got to see the girls. They stopped and bought me some roses, one from each all different colors. How sweet, my day was much better after that.
Im glad to say my xmas shopping is done. Now I can just enjoy the last few days before the big day. Maddy is so excited, all she wants is a doll house and most importantly dress up doctor stuff. Lucky for her, she will be getting both. Kennedy just likes playing with the paper, so Maddy will have alot of extra gifts to help her sister open.
Although it didnt start snowing until later into the season this year, it is catching up in volume. The last few storms have been horrible, and the one today is suppose to bring 4-8 inches in the valley. Because where our house sits we always get more then what the valleys get. Im glad I'm staying in the house all day today.
Maddys old babysitter was having her annual Christmas party during the last storm, so we were unable to make it since the roads had couple inches of snow on them. She was so bummed, then to top if off she was suppose to have a sleepover at my moms with Jackson. That too was canceled, as Jana was unable to get Jackson to my moms. Most of all though, she just wanted to see her buddy Gavin, she was walking around the house saying " I miss Gavin so much, I may never get to see him" I was pretty funny to watch her. Luckily, Gavin got to come over so they played all night. Then she got to have her sleepover with Grandma and Jackson on Saturday night. They made a ginger bread house, and cookies and did some arts and crafts.
We headed to the Millers for a Christmas party. It turned out to be an all right week, after all.

1 comment:

Mrs. Ferguson said...

A sleepover at Grandma's!! HOW FUN!! And they made a gingerbread house, YES!!