Thursday, December 11, 2008



I took Kennedy in for her 6 month check up exactly one month late. So at 7 months she was 19 lbs 14 oz, that would be 92 percentile. She is average for height and head size. Because she is progressing well the doctor didn't see a need to see her in 2 months for her 9 month checkup, so we are off the hook until her 12 month. They have her both 6 and 9 months shots and her flu shot all at the same time. I thought for sure I would have a grumpy girl. But nope, she was just fine. Shots have never bothered either of the girls. Later that night we went to Trevers work party. It was at the top of Rice Eccles. They brought in a bunch of gambling tables (21, poker, roulette, craps ect) and dealers and gave us all the same amount of money to start out with. I was on a roll, and ended up with quite a bit of fake money. As a result, Trever and I won 5 DVDS and a Ipod shuffle.
Well the Utes got picked for the Sugar Bowl. I am very pleased with the annoucement, other then we will not be going. Im bummed about that. However, I was given the opportunity to go to Washington DC for the inaugrul, so I am very excited about that. Should be exciting, and a once in a lifetime opportunity.
We are offically in the christmas season, with all the parties starting. There are a few busy weeks ahead of us. I have just about all my shopping done, just the few odds and ends left. Only minutes ago I ordered our very own river tubes, so we dont have to keep paying the outragous fees to rent them every time. How sad, there has only been snow on the ground for 3 days and Im already ready for summer.
The hat Kennedy is sporting was a gift from Grandma Barbara at the festival of trees. When I asked Maddy what her favorite tree was, "all of them". She has been twice, and I still have never been. That will be my goal next year.
Merry Christmas to all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute. That hat is adorable!! Looks like Kennedy is keeping up with my nephew but he's slightly bigger - lol!

I hope the Utes take the sugar bowl by storm.

Mrs. Ferguson said...

River tubes!?!?!? I wonder where those are going to be used at?? :)